Gun categories are broken down by the amount of energy the ammunition has as it exsits the muzzle:
Rifles and Shotguns
- Range tells you how far you can shoot said gun without a penalty. All guns except those intended for long range such as snipers have up to 10 range increments and -2 penalty for each range increment you target is. Long range guns have up to 20 range increments. For each range increment reduce your attack by -1.
- Special quality to the gun it would be noted here.
- Damage, their critical multiplier and how much bleeding damage damage they do per minute.
- Recoil, basically tells you how many actions are wasted because of recoil.
- Reload entry tells you how many actions it takes to reload the gun.
- Magazine Size, which tells you how many bluets fit before you have to reload.
- Cost the first number is for the gun the one in parenthesis is for each magazine.
- Restriction Level: Level 1 means it is monitored by the Government, but everyone has access to it. Level 2 is supposedly only for the police, some high ranking individuals or peoples who have exceptional circumstances. Retired cops or detectives still have level 2 restriction level, fired cops do not. Level 3 is for special force cops or military only. A regular solider does not maintain his level 3 restriction level, but a higher ranking officers do. Level 4 restriction level weapons are mostly military only, but one can still find them in the black market. Restriction level 5 weapons are extremely difficult to find for normal everyday civilians. Restriction level 6 weapons and above require special contacts. Regular civilians do not know what kind of personal weapons exists beyond Restriction level 6.